Cycling the Erie Canal: A Guide to 400 Miles of Adventure and History Along the Erie Canalway Trail. Parks & Trails New York. An indispensable resource for dedicated cyclists planning to bike across the state or the casual rider looking to take the family out for a couple of hours. Great for walkers, hikers, in-line skaters, boaters and auto travelers, too.
- 144 pages packed with detailed information about the outstanding bicycling and sightseeing waiting for you along the Erie Canal
- 42 easy-to-read, full-color maps
- Comprehensive listing of attractions, historic sites, visitor centers, parks
- Availability of lodging, bike shops, parking and other services
- High-quality spiral binding and convenient 9″ x 5″ size – just right to tuck in your saddle bag or backpack. Parks & Trails New York, 2012, 144pp.